- Barnstable Harbor Sunset Cruise September 30th, 2017. We had a great turnout. Thank you to everyone who participated!
- Wildlife Hotline Workshop June 13, 2017. Class was filled. Thank you!
- 2017 Holiday Auction has closed. We are happy to report that it was a great success with $13,000 raised to help wildlife.
- Eastern Coyote/Coywolf Ecology: Myth vs. Facts with Dr. Jon Way PhD. Saturday, February 10, 2018. 12:00 to 1:30pm. Hyannis Public Library, 401 Main Street, Hyannis. Free. Click here to download the coyote talk.pdf
- Film Screening and Talk: American Coyote- Still Wild at Heart and Killing Games- Wildlife in the Crosshairs with director and producer Camilla Fox of Project Coyote. Tickets available here.
- Why Wildlife Matters. A talk with Stephanie Ellis, Executive Director of Wild Care, Inc and Kathy Zagzebski, Executive Director of the National Marine Life Center. Wednesday, May 23, 7pm at Napi’s Restaurant, Provincetown. Come learn about our Cape Cod land and sea animals and the important role they play in our ecosystem. Donation welcomed.
- Wildlife Hotline Workshop. Would you be interested in joining our team of hotline operators, rescuers and transporters? This free training workshop will teach you how to resolve the public’s wildlife dilemma’s in minutes. learn how to advise callers about non-lethal solutions when addressing conflicts between people and wildlife and to encourage humane coexistence with our wild neighbors. Register here.
- Online Auction. The date is to to be determined but we are accepting donations now. Would you consider a donation? Gift certificates and experiences are in high demand: a boat ride, a wildlife trek, a house rental, restaurant and concert tickets, professional services, etc. If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.